Job ID: 289091709
Last Updated: 3/11/2019
Family Medicine Opportunity in St. Peter, MN
Director, Physician Placement
Mankato Clinic has an outpatient only FP Opportunity with great work/life balance. You will join two Family Physicians a Pediatrician and a Physician Assistant in St. Peter, MN. Call is telephone triage for Mankato Clinic patients only, using your cell-phone and access to our Allscripts EMR. Call is shared with 16 other primary care providers and supported by Hospitalists 24/7.
St. Peter Minnesota has a population of 10,000 and is less than one hour from the Twin Cities.St. Peter is also home to Gustavus Adolphus College, one of the Midwest's premier liberal arts colleges with a student population of 2,500.
- Great work / life balance; full-time is 32 patient contact hours per week;
- Four-day work week is available;
- Market competitive 18-month income guarantee followed by RVU productivity based income thereafter;
- Benefits package includes $6,600 annual CME/business expense allowance;
- 30 days vacation, 5 days CME, plus 6 national holidays annually;
- Profit sharing 401(k) plan.
View Full Employer Profile