Job ID: 289093759
Last Updated: 5/17/2023
75% Outpatient & ICU w/ Intensivist Coverage
Midwest - Kansas
Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity
Salina Regional Health Center, in Salina, KS, is now seeking BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians to join our team! For physicians, Salina is the ideal place to practice as we are a non-profit hospital in great financial condition. With our large patient base you will see a lot of what you would see in a larger city!!
Salina Regional Pulmonology
* Scope of practice includes 75% outpatient, inpatient ICU coverage and consults; sleep medicine is optional.
* Large referral base as Salina Regional employs 24 primary care physicians in four communities
* Be part of a regional health system with easy access to specialty care collaboration
* Eighteen bed ICU with intensivist coverage
* New 5 bed special procedures suite for bronchoscopy & endoscopy; EBUS ready & open to navigational bronch
* Four bed sleep lab accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
* TEACH! Salina is home to Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency and KU School of Medicine-Salina
About Salina Regional Health Center
* Level III trauma center with 8 operating rooms; accredited chest pain center and primary stroke center
* Certified for 365 beds; average census is 150-160
* 100% private patient rooms with lifts
* 18 bed, open ICU with intensivist coverage
* Salina Regional Medical Group employs 80+ physicians and 50+ APPs in 4 different communities
* Specialties available for patients include; 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery & more!
* Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
* Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to it's location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
* Sign On Bonus
* Relocation Allowance
* Guaranteed Base Compensation plus Quality, Patient Satisfaction and RVU bonuses
* CME Time Off & Allowance
* Paid Malpractice
* Retirement + Match
* Life Insurance
* Health, Dental & Vision
* Monthly stipend available to residents and fellows while finishing last two years of training; stipend repaid through service
About Salina, Kansas
* Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000
* Regional airport with daily flights to Denver & Chicago
* GREAT schools and fantastic community to raise a family
* Large farming and industrial community
* Like the outdoors? Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks
* Great options for arts & entertainment
* Hobbies?? We have them! Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!!!
* Ideal location as Salina is 1.5 hours north of Wichita, 2.5 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.
Salina Regional Health Center
501 S. Santa Fe, Suite 200
Salina, KS 67401
View Full Employer Profile