Job ID: 289108368
Last Updated: 11/25/2014
Umpqua Community Health Center--Roseburg
UMPQUA COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER, INC.
Our mission is to serve and assist people who have limited access to health care by caring for the community on a personal level.
Family primary care including pediatrics
Mental and behavioral health services on site
Full dental clinic
Access to special programs for uninsured and underinsured patients
Our clinics are located in rural southern Oregon. We serve all of Douglas County which has a population of roughly 107,000, with our main clinic is Roseburg (the hub of Douglas County), which has a population of 21,000. Satellite clinics are located in Myrtle Creek, Glide, Sutherlin, and two school based health centers.
Benefits of Umpqua CHC:
- Team environment with Integrated Care: Dental and Mental Health Services
- Loan Repayment for working with the Medically Underserved, Federally Funded Health Center
- Competitive Salary and Full Benefits:
- Medical Insurance for employee and family
- Dental Insurance for employee and family
- Vision Insurance for employee and family
- Long Term Disability Insurance for salaried employee
- Short Term Disability Insurance for salaried employee
- Life Insurance, Accident, D&D for salaried employee
- 403B Retirement (Non-Profit Retirement and matching)
- Professional Liability Insurance (FTCA)
- Cell Phone Stipend
- CME Expense Reimbursement
- 40hrs of CME Leave per year
- Oregon License and DEA Reimbursement
- Sign On Bonus
- Moving Stipend
- PTO for Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
Please call me at your convenience to discuss the opportunity further.
Our Medical Director is interviewing now.
View Full Employer Profile