Job ID: 289108942
Last Updated: 11/25/2014
Umpqua Community Health Center--Roseburg
Umpqua Community Health Center
Our mission is to serve and assist people who have limited access to health care by caring for the community on a personal level.
The other position available is a great fit for someone preferring a Team environment. This is a Primary Care position in a Larger Clinic in the Hub of the County. There is the Support of an extended Specialization team, a Strong Administrative Core, and Specialization of Roles. The person who would succeed and prosper in this role enjoys Problem Solving with Flexibility and Patience.
The City is a little under 22,000 in population and this clinic serves the vast majority of the Underserved and for the larger County. It is a Federally Funded Health and Dental Clinic serving roughly 30,000 patients. The benefit of this Central Location is the immediate access to a plethora of support staff: Infectious Disease, Lifestyle Medicine (Diet and Exercise), Substance Abuse, Pain Management Panel, Pediatric, Psychiatric, and Social Welfare Specialists. The Perfect Candidate would be seeking an opportunity to be at the forefront of the many Programs Currently being developed and funded to Build even stronger Community Resources in the next few years.
Benefits of Umpqua CHC:
- Team environment with Integrated Care: Dental and Mental Health Services
- Loan Repayment for working with the Medically Underserved, Federally Funded Health Center
- Competitive Salary and Full Benefits:
- Medical Insurance for employee and family
- Dental Insurance for employee and family
- Vision Insurance for employee and family
- Long Term Disability Insurance for salaried employee
- Short Term Disability Insurance for salaried employee
- Life Insurance, Accident, D&D for salaried employee
- 403B Retirement (Non-Profit Retirement and matching)
- Professional Liability Insurance (FTCA)
- Cell Phone Stipend
- CME Expense Reimbursement
- 40hrs of CME Leave per year
- Oregon License and DEA Reimbursement
- Sign On Bonus
- Moving Stipend
- PTO for Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
Please call me at your convenience to discuss the opportunity further.
Our Medical Director is interviewing now.
View Full Employer Profile