Job ID: 289120713
Last Updated: 5/17/2023
EM w/ Double & Triple Physician Coverage
Midwest / Kansas
If the main priority in your search is a collegial group of partners this job is the perfect fit!
Salina Regional Health Center is now seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team!
* High functioning Level III Trauma Center with double to triple physician coverage majority of the day
* Certified Primary Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center
* Physicians work fifteen 9-hour shifts per month
* Employed opportunity with ten physicians on staff
* Well-equipped ER with four trauma/stroke bays, onsite CT, X-Ray, and ultrasound
* Non-profit 501(c)3 facility and qualifies under the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
* TEACH! Salina has Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency and KU School of Medicine Salina!
About Salina Regional Health Center
* Regional health center with three critical access hospitals; North Central Kansas Medical Center, Lindsborg Community Hospital, and Memorial Health System
* Eight operating rooms with da Vinci Xi & Si, Stryker Mako Robot and BrainLab technologies
* High functioning level III trauma center
* Certified Primary Stroke Center & Chest Pain Center
* Average patient census is 150-160
* 100% private patient rooms with lifts
* 18 bed ICU with intensivist coverage
* Salina Regional Medical Group employs 90 physicians and 70 APPs
* Specialties available for patients include; 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery & more!
* Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
* Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to its location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
* Sign on bonus
* Relocation allowance
* CME time off and allowance
* Paid malpractice
* Medical, dental & vision
* Retirement plus match
* Base compensation plus patient quality, satisfaction and production bonuses
* Group life insurance
* Stipend for residents as they finish their last two years of training
* Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000
* GREAT schools and fantastic community to raise a family
* Large farming and industrial community
* Regional airport with daily flights to Chicago and Denver
* Like the outdoors? Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks
* Great options for arts & entertainment
* Hobbies?? We have them! Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!!!
* Ideal location as Salina is 1.5 hours north of Wichita, 2.5 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO
Salina Regional Health Center
Salina, KS 67401
View Full Employer Profile