Job ID: 289141238
Last Updated: 11/25/2014
UMPQUA COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER, INC.
Umpqua Community Health Clinics of Douglas County
Is seeking two Primary care physicians dedicated to serving a semi rural community. This Community Health group has strengths in their flexible, responsive, problem solving orientation in meeting the needs of the Community. Over the last decade they have developed a deep well of Social Welfare Resources, Streamlined care to maximize the time and skill specialization of their Primary Care Providers, and also able to affect maximum impact for the underserved population through outreach.
Two FT positions are currently available, each with
their own unique professional opportunities for Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Physicians.
This position is a fit for a Leadership oriented, Independent, and Thoughtful Primary Care Provider. There is full Nursing support at this Small Town Community Clinic site. It is a situation where you can run your own ship while still enjoying the support of a decade's worth of carefully crafted Community Care Infrastructure. Communication with the larger Clinic is key and utilization of the broad resources at hand. The Community is rural and has under 10,000 residents, with a Patient Population that is over 25% elderly. It is a 15 minutes drive from the I-5 Corridor, while feeling 100 miles away.
The City is a little under 22,000 in population and this clinic serves the vast majority of the Underserved and for the larger County. It is a Federally Funded Health and Dental Clinic serving roughly 30,000 patients. The benefit of this Central Location is the immediate access to a plethora of support staff: Infectious Disease, Lifestyle Medicine (Diet and Exercise), Substance Abuse, Pain Management Panel, Pediatric, Psychiatric, and Social Welfare Specialists. The Perfect Candidate would be seeking an opportunity to be at the forefront of the many Programs Currently being developed and funded to Build even stronger Community Resources in the next few years.
Benefits of Umpqua CHC:
- Team environment with Integrated Care: Dental and Mental Health Services
- Loan Repayment for working with the Medically Underserved, Federally Funded Health Center
- Competitive Salary and Full Benefits:
- Medical Insurance for employee and family
- Dental Insurance for employee and family
- Vision Insurance for employee and family
- Long Term Disability Insurance for salaried employee
- Short Term Disability Insurance for salaried employee
- Life Insurance, Accident, D&D for salaried employee
- 403B Retirement (Non-Profit Retirement and matching)
- Professional Liability Insurance (FTCA)
- Cell Phone Stipend
- CME Expense Reimbursement
- 40hrs of CME Leave per year
- Oregon License and DEA Reimbursement
- Sign On Bonus
- Moving Stipend
- PTO for Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
Please call me at your convenience to discuss the opportunity further.
Our Medical Director is interviewing now.
View Full Employer Profile