Job ID: 289164888
Last Updated: 10/6/2020
OMC Physician: Urgent Care
Overlake Medical Clinics, LLC
OverlakeMedical Clinics (OMC) is currently seeking Family Practice Trained Physicians to provide non-emergent services for children and adults at ourUrgent Care Facilites in Redmond,Issaquah and Bellevue. Overlake Urgent Care compliments the services provided by its affiliate, Overlake Hospital Medical Center. Overlake physicians are committed to providing medical excellence and compassionate care. The Urgent Care is open from 7am-11pm, seven days a week.
Overlake Medical Center is a 349-bed, nonprofit regional medical center offering a full range of advanced medical services on Seattle's east side. Led by a volunteer Board of Directors, we employ just over 2,500 people and have more than 1,000 active and courtesy physicians on staff.
Through our employed multi-specialty group (OMC), providers have the opportunity to join a physician driven organization and culture that is led by our CMO and VP of Clinics. Our physician leaders oversee the growth and development of our primary and specialty care services on Seattles east side.
- Competitive hourly rate for shift work
-Quality and productivity bonuses
- Employed position with excellent benefits
- Malpractice + tail coverage
- Significant growth opportunities with new clinics
- EPIC EHR plus advanced imaging services
- Board certified in Family Medicine
- Completion of a US or Canadian Residency program
- Washington physician license
- Experience with EPIC or other EMR highly preferred
- One year of UC experience
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
View Full Employer Profile