Job ID: 289266182
Last Updated: 4/12/2016
LCSW or Psy.D. Therapists needed within large Multispecialty Clinic - Many Oppy's for both Child and Adult, 40 Miles W of Chgo, Aurora, IL
Dreyer Medical Clinic/Advocate
Lee Meyer RN, BSN
Manager of Physician Recruitment/Administration
ADVOCATE DREYER MEDICAL CLINIC (AURORA, IL)
PSYCHIATRY DEPT IS SEEKING PSYCHOLOGISTS, SOCIAL WORKERS - MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
Advocate Dreyer Medical Clinic is a physician-governed, multi-specialty group thats located 40 miles west of Chicago. We have 180 physicians that cover 28 specialties at our 13 service locations in the greater Fox Valley Area, an amenity-rich suburban setting with easy access to a world-class city!
We have several Psychologist and LCSW positions - in both Child and Adult.
1) C&A Therapist (either a Psy.D or LCSW) to work part time out of our West Aurora location. This position will work Mon/Tues/Wed & Thurs from 3:30 - 7:30 and Saturdays from 8-12.This is a .5 position. *New site location to open July, 2016* (located 3 miles from current site) near I-88 and Orchard Road. Be a provider at this beautiful new location!
2) Adult Psychiatrist needed for our West Aurora location *new site location: July, 2016*
3) Adult Psy.D. or LCSW for Pain Management (Individual and group therapy and substance: ACT & Health Psychology).Work within our pain management department at our Highland Campus. This is a full time position.
4) Psy.D. or LCSW (all ages, comfortable with children ages 6 and above) working from our Batavia site. This is a full time position.
5) Psy.D. or LCSW who specializes in ABA to help build our Autism program (ages 3 to 18). This full-time position will be located at the Fox Valley Villages location.
6) C&A Psychiatry APN - Outpatient only
Advocate Dreyer has a large Psychiatry department consisting of physicians and therapists in both Child and Adult. Providers state that the plus of working within a large multispecialty group is consulting with your peers, including 26 specialties. We offer EPIC EMR and a generous compensation and benefits package, as well.
To learn more about these exciting opportunities, send your CV to Lee Meyer today!
Lee Meyer, Mgr, Physician Recruitment
Advocate Dreyer Medical Clinic
View Full Employer Profile