Job ID: 289287484
Last Updated: 12/30/2015
Granger Medical Clinic
West Valley City,
Granger Medical Clinic (GMC) is looking for an endocrinologist. GMC is a physician-owned, independent, multi-specialty group in Utah's Salt Lake Valley. With over 110 providers and a 60-year history of providing excellent medical services, GMC is large enough to enjoy favorable health plan partnerships, yet each provider retains the autonomy to practice medicine as he or she chooses. With a healthy mix of primary care providers and specialists, Granger physicians have a good in-house support and referral team.
Granger Medical Clinic is currently seeking an Endocrinologist to join our network of providers.
New providers enter a two-year Employment Agreement. The first year compensation is a market-competitive salary in addition to the following benefits:
- Three weeks of paid vacation/sick leave and seven paid holidays.
- One week of CME (plus a CME allowance of $2000).
- Relocation allowance (where applicable).
- Coverage of malpractice insurance and state licensing fees.
- Health, dental, life, and disability insurance
- 401k retirement plan.
- A production bonus is available if the new provider’s production (i.e., collections) exceeds his or her salary, start-up costs, and overhead.
Hours and Call Rotation:
- Full time work hours are 32 hours of patient appointment time per week.
- Night call varies by specialty but is never more frequent than 1:4 and often is much more infrequent (e.g., Family Medicine is 1:12 and Internal Medicine is 1:7).
- Hospitalist coverage is available for Family and Internal Medicine patients.
Partnership and Investment Opportunities:
After two years, physicians may have the option of becoming shareholders in the clinic.
View Full Employer Profile