Job ID: 289297543
Last Updated: 6/10/2016
MDICS (Physician Inpatient Care Specialists)
Join MDICS - the largest Maryland Hospitalist goup in Maryland who was also selected by The Washington Post - 2014 Top Workplace! MDICS offers our partners programs that are innovative and designed around the needs of each provider.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide medical hospitalist and medical house services
- Competently perform History and Physical exams for both the hospitalist service and for the private attending staff (as requested)
- Competently perform consultations on existing patients and psychiatric patients
- Provide cross coverage support as needed/requested by nursing and medical staff
- Round on assigned medical hospitalist patients and on medical staff patients as requested
- Provide mid-level provider and House Physician medical on-site supervision and oversight
- Submit accurate and timely charges for all professional services performed
- Comply with all hospital and MDICS quality initiatives
- Competitive base salary plus productivity component.
Full-Time Benefits Package Includes:
- Malpractice, health, dental, vision. Life, Short Term/Long Term disability provided at no cost to employee; $3000 CME allowance, generous PTO, and profit sharing/401(k) with company match.
MDICS is an EEOC employer. Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-999-1126; visit our website at http://www.mdics.com/Careers/
View Full Employer Profile