Job ID: 289298573
Last Updated: 1/15/2016
Regional Medical Director
MedExpress, an OptumCare business
If you are a dynamic physician who pursues activities with focus and drive and enjoys providing guidance and support to colleagues, MedExpress may have the ideal opportunity for you. An urgent care innovator and leader with full-service locations in 14 states, we seek a positive and energetic professional with vision, integrity and strong team-building skills to assume the vital role of Regional Medical Director for our centers located in AR, KS and OK.
We'll rely on you to take a big-picture view of all area operations as you support our Area Medical Directors in the delivery of Genuine, Caring and Friendly service throughout the region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serving as a mentor and assisting Area Medical Directors in the supervision of multiple centers
- Reviewing evaluations and audits of delivery of medical care provided by Area Medical Directors
- Helping Area Medical Directors organize, direct and implement provider staffing to ensure productivity and adequate personnel
- Coaching, counseling and motivating Area Medical Directors
- Providing clear direction to achieve goals and creating an engaging environment that fosters performance excellence
- Administrative, management or supervisory experience
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine
- Board certification in a specialty field of medicine
- Current licensure by the State Board of Medicine
- ACLS and PALS certification (unless ABEM certified)
- DOT certification
- Working knowledge of HIPPA, OSHA and relevant state/federal laws
- Exceptional leadership, communication, mediation and multitasking skills
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of urgent care medicine with a rapidly growing, physician-led organization. With more than 140 state-of-the-art centers in Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia, we continue to grow.
We offer generous compensation, group medical and dental, company-paid short-term and long-term disability, company-paid life insurance, company-paid malpractice, Safe Harbor 401(k) plan and more.
For more opportunities and information, please visit: www.medexpress.com/careers.aspx Please Click Apply!
Contact Rachel Leaseburg with questions Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
View Full Employer Profile