Job ID: 289304106
Last Updated: 6/10/2016
Physician Assistant - Hospitalist - $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
MDICS (Physician Inpatient Care Specialists)
Physicians Inpatient Care Specialists (MDICS) is a fast-growing, physician-owned, hospitalist group providing quality care at 15 hospitals and over 42 post-acute care centers.
MDICS empowers Physician Assistants by providing them with structured on-the-job training, opportunities for career advancement, and a high degree of autonomy. What's more, MDICS promotes an employee-focused culture, flexible scheduling, and a healthy work-life balance. In fact, it was recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post in 2014.
MDICS has two night shift employment opportunities for Hospitalist Physician Assistants at Carroll Hospital Center in Westminster, a city in Northern Maryland within driving distance of northwestern Baltimore suburbs (e.g., Owings Mills, Pikesville, and Reisterstown),Randallstown,Towson, and Frederick.
Westminster is a predominately rural area, which has become increasingly suburban in recent years. The city offers year-round programs for the entire family, children's camps, and 14 parks totaling 50 miles.
In regards to Carroll Hospital Center, some interesting facts can be found below:
- 193-Bed Hospital
- State-of-the-Art Medical Technology
- Overall Hospital Care: Top 10% in the Nation (2015 2014), According to CareChex
- Named One of the 2014 Healthiest Workplaces in America by Healthiest Employers
- Winner of 2015 Workplace Excellence Award, 2015 Health Wellness Trailblazer Award, and 2015 EcoLeadership Award by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence
- Named One of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker's Healthcare
- Named 2014 Platinum-Level Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association
- Honorable Mention for Environmental Awareness Award
- Winner of Two Practice Greenhealth Environmental Excellence Awards (2013)
- Member of Maryland Hospitals for a Healthy Environment (MD H2E)
This full-time position calls for 14 shifts per 28 day block with no on-call coverage required. The night shifts are 12 hours (7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.).
MDICS at Carroll Hospital Center offers full-time employees the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Additional Compensation Based on Work Relative Value Units (RVUs), i.e., Incentive Pay
- Sign-On Bonus($10,000)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, Prescription, and Vision)
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage ($100,000) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Accidental Death Dismemberment Coverage (AD D) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Yearly Allowance for Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Much More . . .
Contact Information Please APPLY now.
For more information about this employment opportunity contact Bilal Tawakali, MPA at firstname.lastname@example.org or (410) 999-1145 .
MDICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
View Full Employer Profile