Job ID: 289308316
Last Updated: 2/4/2016
FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Saint Anthony Hospital
Become an important part of our team,
and of our community.
For more than 100 years, the physicians and staff of Saint Anthony Hospital have provided medical care, social services, and community outreach to Chicago's near southwest-side neighborhoods. We invite you to consider joining a friendly, faith-based, teaching hospital dedicated to offering health, healing and hope to the families of our community. We are currently seeking a skilled, dedicated professional to join us as:
FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN,
Immediate-Care Clinic, Occupational Medicine
The "can-do" team player we select for this important role will practice as a family medicine physician within our fast-paced, immediate-care clinic for occupational medicine. This practice will consist of approximately 40% pediatric and general medicine, 30 occupational health, and 30% worker's compensation patients.
- Examining patients for symptoms or physical information.
- Ordering or executing various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on the condition of each patient.
- Analyzing reports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnosing condition of patient.
- Administering or prescribing treatments.
- Determining, administering and/or prescribing treatments, medication, dosages, and schedule based on patient condition and allergies.
- Performing surgical procedures commensurate with competence.
- Referring patients to primary care physicians or medical specialists for consultant services.
- Documenting patient visits, including medical history, physical exam, diagnosis, and plan of action.
- Doctoral degree (M. D., Doctor of Medicine and D.O., Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine) or equivalent.
- Board-certified or board-eligible by the American Board of Family Medicine, the American Board of Internal Medicine or the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Detail oriented yet extremely positive in attitude.
- Ability to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Ability to identify possible causes of problems and recognize/resolve them.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
In addition to the knowledge that you're serving as an invaluable resource to an entire community, Saint Anthony Hospital offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, life insurance, vision, long-term disability, legal plan services, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, tuition assistance, an employee assistance program, 403(b) plan options, free on-site parking, and more.
To learn more and apply, please forward your resume with CV and cover letter to: Rebecca Hussain, Physician Recruiter, Saint Anthony Hospital, 2875 West 19th Street, Chicago, IL 60623. Email: email@example.com or apply online at: www.sahchicago.org
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile