Job ID: 289308522
Last Updated: 2/4/2016
Primary Care Physician Opportunity near Grand Rapids, MI
CareATC is currently looking for a talented and personable physician in Caledonia, Michigan.
- Current Michigan Medical License
- Must see children ages 2+
- Ability to pass on-site credentialing
- Strong desire to promote health, disease management and prevention.
Physicians who join our team have many amenities available to them including:
- 32 hours per week
- No nights, No weekends, No call
- Two medical assistants per physician
- Clinic and medication are free of charge to patients and dependents resulting in exceptionally high utilization and compliance
- Competitive Salary
- CME reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance
- Comprehensive benefits package
CareATC partners with self-insured employers to help keep their employee population healthy by offering family medical services at on-site and near-site clinics. In today's ever changing healthcare environment, employers recognize that a healthy workforce means a productive workforce and reduces medical plan costs.
Because CareATC is not a fee-for-service model, our physicians are able to practice medicine without the traditional barriers in healthcare!
Contact Information Terry Tyler
(918) 779-7495 - phone
(918) 519-1524 - text
View Full Employer Profile