Job ID: 289318462
Last Updated: 3/1/2023
Child Neurologist Opportunity in Sunny Southeast Metro Area!
Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children
Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children is seeking a BC/BE Child Neurologist!
This is a great opportunity to practice in a growing area that enjoys a strong local economy. Practice mainly sees seizures, headaches, developmental delays, CP and muscle issues. Baclofen pump, Botox, EEG, EMG/NCV studies, EMU monitoring. 50-60 referrals a week, 15-18 patients daily, 7 on/7off call schedule. Very competitive compensation package with base salary and worked RVUs/productivity and quality incentives.
Huntsville Hospital for Women and Children is a stand-alone facility dedicated to caring for women, infants, children, and adolescents. The hospital offers the regions most comprehensive and experienced maternal and child health programs. It was established in 2002 and is rated in the Top 50 Pediatric Programs in the nation. Average of 5,000 births a year and 16,000 admissions annually. Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children is the only one of its kind in the region with a 16-bed Pediatric ER, 11 bed PICU, 45 bed Level III NICU, 40-bed Pediatric Inpatient facility treating infants to 21 years of age and a St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital affiliate clinic for Pediatric Hematology/Oncology.
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move with rich values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents. Our communitys unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish. With a population of almost 400K, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment. Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out. Hike our mountains and swim in our lakes!
* Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country
* Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
* Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other city in the nation
* Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Hsv Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridgstreet Town center are just some of the main attractions!
* The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor's highest possible AAA bond rating for strength of the local economy.
* Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
* Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. By Business Week.
Please contact me for additional details.
Physician Recruiter, Huntsville Hospital Health System
View Full Employer Profile