Job ID: 289331213
Last Updated: 3/9/2016
EMERGENCY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Reliant Urgent Care
Accepts J-1 Visas
Coast Plaza Hospital
OUTSTANDING EMERGENCY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN OPPORTUNITY!
We are actively seeking an Emergency Medicine physician. Open to full-time or part-time.
With a growing population of over 106, 000 Norwalk is long identified by its iconic water tower. It is the 14th most populous city in Los Angeles County. Near all major freeways, Norwalk is an easy driving distance to downtown Los Angeles, Orange County, and the beach cities such as Long Beach, Huntington Beach, and Newport Beach. Major attractions nearby include Disneyland, Knott s Berry Farm, and LA Live.
- Acute care hospital which has been providing high quality medical services to the city of Norwalk and the surrounding areas of Southeast Los Angeles County for over 55 years.
- 117 bed hospital
- Census of 1500 per month
- 8 Bed Emergency Department
- Moderate acuity
- Competitive reimbursement models
- Flexible scheduling to allow for work life balance
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership
- Stable work environment
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided
- Discounted health insurance rates
- Free CME opportunities
ABOUT OUR GROUP
Coast Plaza Emergency Physicians Group, Inc. is a physician owned group focused on providing innovative, efficient, quality healthcare services in underserved communities. Our team of healthcare professionals is dedicated to serving our patients and improving their overall health. Physicians benefit from the best the region has to offer with access to wonderful weather, entertainment and sporting activities year around.
For more information about joining a company of excellence, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at http://apply.coastplazaepg.com/.
Please click Apply
View Full Employer Profile