Job ID: 289334563
Last Updated: 4/8/2016
Part-Time Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Des Moines
CareATC is currently looking for a talented and personable Nurse Practitioner in the Des Moines area.
- Current Iowa Medical License
- Must see children ages 2+
- Ability to pass on-site credentialing
- Strong desire to promote health, disease management and prevention.
Providers who join our team have many amenities available to them including:
- 20 hours per week
- No nights, No weekends, No call
- Two medical assistants per provider
- Clinic and medication are free of charge to patients and dependents resulting in exceptionally high utilization and compliance
- Competitive Salary
- CME reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance
CareATC partners with self-insured employers to help keep their employee population healthy by offering family medical services at on-site and near-site clinics. In today's ever changing healthcare environment, employers recognize that a healthy workforce means a productive workforce and reduces medical plan costs.
Because CareATC is not a fee-for-service model, our providers are able to practice medicine without the traditional barriers in healthcare!
Sr. Physician Recruiter
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - (918) 779-7495
Text - (918) 519-1524
View Full Employer Profile