Job ID: 289353847
Last Updated: 5/31/2016
St. Mary's Hospital and Regional Medical Center
Grand Junction, COLORADO
When it comes to delivering quality patient care, people trust the professionals at St. Marys Hospital Regional Medical Center, the largest acute care center between Denver and Salt Lake City.
We seek a board certified or board eligible Nephrologist to join our team.
- 346 bed acute care facility
- 34 bed ICU
- Level II Trauma Center
- Primary referral center for western Colorado and eastern Utah -- St, Marys is the largest regional medical center between Denver and Salt Lake City
- Join a thriving practice with three full time Nephrologists covering three dialysis centers and one hospital
- Enjoy one in four call allowing for true work-life balance
- Health, vision, and dental insurance provided along with retirement benefits, paid vacation, and CME allowance.
Grand Junction Colorado is a great place to live, work, and play! Our fast-growing, family-friendly town is located on the Colorado and Gunnison rivers, surrounded by the red rock canyons of Colorado National Monument, lush Grand Mesa National Forest, and rugged Bookcliff Mountains. With plenty of days of sunshine per year, breathtaking scenery and natural beauty, and a multitude of activities including hiking, biking, rafting, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, hunting, and fishing - we are an outdoor enthusiasts paradise. The high quality of life, rich cultural activities, and excellent schools are especially attractive to families.
We invite you to visit our website to learn more:
For consideration, please send your CV to or call Miranda Ashman, St. Marys Physician Recruiter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(970) 298-1990 - office
(970) 201-0782 - cell
View Full Employer Profile