Job ID: 289376905
Last Updated: 10/17/2022
Rush Health Systems
Rush Health Systems in Meridian, MS is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join our well established practice and growing health system. We have implemented EPIC system wide and recently announced that Rush will merge with Ochsner Health Systems out of New Orleans, LA, in the summer of 2022 which will enable us to continue our growth and better serve the residents of East Central MS and West AL.
Highlights of our GI position include:
- Ability to step into an already existing high volume practice.
- Currently have 2 GIs and two NPs.
- Dedicated GI lab located in Ambulatory Building connected to hospital.
- Clinic, procedure, recovery and physicians offices all in one convenient location.
- Each GI has his/her own room for procedures and clinic.
- Call schedule 1:4.
- Excellent Hospitalist program that admits GI patients.
- Salary between 520-560K plus wRVU incentive, based on experience and leadership qualities.
- Large referral base already established with Rush Health Systems.
- Ability to buy into Meridian Surgical Arts Surgery Center.
- Patient service area of over 350,000 in East Central Mississippi and West Central Alabama.
Highlights of Rush Health Systems and Meridian, MS:
- Join the leading healthcare provider and the largest employer in our region, encompassing a 215-bed acute care hospital, a multi-specialty clinic, a 49-bed LTAC hospital, five critical access hospitals and thirty clinics which serve as excellent referral sources.
- East Central Mississippi is a great location with moderate climate allowing for year-round enjoyment of outdoor activities.
- Warm, welcoming communities along with our central location providing easy access to nearby major cities, make Meridian, MS a great place to live.
- Rush employees close to 200 providers and can offer a very competitive compensation and recruitment package.
Benefits of Working with Rush Health Systems:
Health and Dental insurance (Employer/Employee Contribution).
Full medical malpractice insurance, plus reporting endorsement (tail coverage).
Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursement.
Reimbursement for relevant medical licensure, dues and appropriate subscriptions.
Relocation expenses up to $10,000
Paid time off (PTO) of 160 hours per calendar year to be used for vacation, sick time, and CME.
Excellent compensation and recruitment package available which could include stipends, sign-on bonus or student loan repayment
For more information contact:
Rush Health Systems
(601) 703-4578/(601) 934-5922
View Full Employer Profile