Job ID: 289385815
Last Updated: 8/16/2016
Hospitalist Medical Director - Edmond, Oklahoma
Questcare Hospitalists seeks physicians for a full-time opportunity at OU Medical Center Edmond.
Questcare Hospitalists has recently acquired the contract for the hospitalist program at OU Medical Center Edmond. We are currently looking for a qualified medical director for this facility. The medical director will be leading a team of physicians and NPs/PAs to provide quality care to the existing patient census as well as working with referring physicians and local specialists to increase volume.
The medical director will have an integral role in building and sustaining relationships within the medical staff.
Details of this position are:
* $250,000 guaranteed minimum income
* $50,000 medical director stipend
* Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
* Paid Long-term disability insurance
* Paid Life insuranceAccess to group-based health, dental and vision insurance
* 401(k) retirement plan
* Flexible scheduling options
* Manage a team of hospitalists to include both physicians and PAs / NPs
Edmond is an affluent suburb of Oklahoma City that boasts low crime, great schools, and affordable housing. Oklahoma City is a growing city with tree-lined historic neighborhoods and arts districts, professional sports, and a diverse economy that's among the strongest in the nation.
OU Medical Center Edmond Details:
* 94-bed facility
* 12-bed ICU
* 29-bed Medical/Surgical Unit
* 8-bed Surgical Rehab Unit
* 10-bed ER
KEY ADVANTAGES OF QUESTCARE
* Physician-owned and operated group with ownership opportunity
* Strong administrative support
* Autonomy to manage and grow the program
* Collaborative working environment with Questcare ER Physicians
Application Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Full Employer Profile