Job ID: 289386181
Last Updated: 8/17/2016
Pediatric Emergency Physician - Dallas, TX
Full-time Pediatric ED Physician Opening at Medical City Dallas, located in the heart of Dallas
Questcare Partners is now hiring a Pediatric Emergency Medicine board- certified/eligible physician for partnership track in our democratic physician-owned and -operated EM group!
* The Medical City Children's ER evaluates and treats an average of 32-35k children annually
* Responsible for the care of patients from birth to 18 years of age.
* 24-hour in-house PICU and Cardiac Intensivist attending support .
* Full pediatric sub-specialty support throughout the hospital (including pediatric neurosurgery, pediatric surgery and pediatric orthopedics ).
* Dedicated pediatric nurses, pediatric techs and child-life
* Work in a collegial and collaborative atmosphere alongside General Emergency Medicine board certified physicians.
* Dedicated Pediatric rooms, with separate Pediatric waiting area, triage, and nursing station
* Multidisciplinary team with Questcare Pediatric Hospitalists, Questcare OB/Gyn Hospitalists, and Questcare Intensivists.
* Questcare prides itself on a true democraticgroup process
* Ownership opportunity
* Excellent RVU-based compensation
ABOUT QUESTCARE PARTNERS:
Questcare Partners is a physician-owned and operated emergency medicine organization based in Dallas, Texas. Questcare was founded in 1996 when a single-hospital physician-owned group assumed responsibility for 14 Emergency Departments in North Texas. Questcare has since expanded into multiple specialties of medicine. Insistence on delivering quality patient care in an environment that supported the physicians needs created the high standards upon which Questcare was founded.
Application Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Full Employer Profile