Job ID: 289409209
Last Updated: 1/19/2018
Internal Medicine Opportunity with Expanding Seattle Clinic!
The Polyclinic is expanding and has opportunities for Internal Medicine Physicians in the greater Seattle area.
About the Opportunity:
The Polyclinic offers its physicians:
- Exemplary work-life balance
- Thriving team environment
- Embedded pharmacists
- Mid-level support of day-to-day care
- Opportunity to contribute to the clinic's highest-rated patient satisfaction in its area
- Full-time, part-time, and Locum Tenens opportunities available.
- Compensation negotiable based on experience.
- Current, active medical license in the state of Washington
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine
About The Polyclinic:
Do you envision providing world-class patient care, working in a thriving team environment, and leaving on time after a long day? If so -- The Polyclinic has you covered.
Founded in 1917, and celebrating 100 years of service. The Polyclinic is made up of more than 240 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, including internal medicine, family medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics, and more than 30 additional medical and surgical specialties at 12 locations in and around Seattle. One of the largest multi-specialty clinics in the Puget Sound region and its mission is to promote the health of its patients through personalized care.
Interested applicants should send a CV and list of references to Kim Abson, M.D., Medical Director for Physician Recruitment and Retention, at email@example.com.
View Full Employer Profile