Job ID: 289428223
Last Updated: 11/15/2022
Physician - Low Volume ED | Vandalia, IL
Fayette County Hospital
Acute Care, Inc. is currently seeking Family Medicine physicians to provide ED and Hospitalist coverage at Fayette County Hospital located in Vandalia, Illinois.
- 6,593 Annual Volume
- Part-time, Full-time, and PRN coverage
- Shift times: 24/7 (7a - 7a)
- Hospitalist Hours: 7p - 7a
- Max Shift Length: 24 hours
- EMR: Centriq
- Ancillary Services: Lab, CT, X-ray, and Ultrasound
- ACLS, PALS, ATLS (if FM or IM)
- Minimum 200 hrs of ED experience
Why Acute Care, Inc.?
- Up to a $1,000 sign-on bonus and a $3,000 physician referral bonus
- Practice Opportunities in: ND, NE, KS, IA, MN, WI, IL, MO, and OH
- License and certification reimbursement
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Scheduling
- Tax Benefits as an Independent Contractor
- Benefits for physicians working a minimum of 144 hrs per month under a FT contract
Interested? Call or email us. We're happy to answer any of your questions!
View Full Employer Profile