Job ID: 289481638
Last Updated: 7/20/2017
Neurologist for Group Medical Practice - New York City Suburbs
Orange and Catskill Regional Medical Centers
An opportunity for full-time employment as a Neurologist with the Greater Hudson Valley Health System is a phone call away. We are a 600 bed System with a newly formed multi-specialty medical group, pristine new facilities and a chance to build a new service line that affords the potential for leadership opportunities, a steady work / life balance and a remarkable employment package. Dont miss this occasion to be a part of something exciting & innovative.
Orange Regional Medical Center and Catskill Regional Medical Center invite you to explore becoming a provider in one of the fastest growing medical groups in New York State:
* New Facility First new, free-standing hospital in NY State in 20+ years
* Employed physician model in a growing 90+ provider medical group
* Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine affiliation & 6 established Residency Programs
* Fully paid malpractice with Industry Leading, Competitive Salary and Benefits
* PTO, 403(b), CME, Life, Health, Vision, Dental & Disability Insurance offered
* Beautiful and Historic Hudson Valley / Catskill Mountains Location World renowned tourist region
Multiple positions are available. Welcome to apply, will be seasoned and experienced Board Certified providers within 5 years of completion of training as well as Board Eligible or new graduates with New York Medical License upon hire. We are a teaching facility with six on-going Residency programs. Our multi-specialty, hospital based group medical practice is 110+ providers strong and growing. New service line affords the opportunity to build your desired program. In-Patient rounding, out-patient clinic and procedure performance are all a part of this dynamic opportunity.
Contact Michael Gailie, In-House Physician Recruiter by email or cell phone. Immediate opening. EOE.
View Full Employer Profile