Job ID: 289558903
Last Updated: 11/2/2020
Endocrinology Physician Assistant
Baystate Medical Center
Baystate Health, is an awardwinning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join BAYSTATE HEALTHs Division of Endocrinology in Western MA.
This opportunity features:
1. A Meaningful Role - Helping patients plan for their advanced illness in our Inpatient Diabetes Consultation Service and Outpatient Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Clinic.
2. MENTORING and TEACHING - Mentor and teach physicians in training and other advanced practice clinicians and students.
3. AN ACCOMPLISHED DIVISION - A supportive interdisciplinary team of physicians, advanced practitioners, nurses, diabetic educators and nutritionists.
4. WORK LIFE BALANCE This is a full time position, with a one weekend per month commitment.
5. ROBUST BENEFITS - Earn generous compensation including, benefits that consist of high quality, low cost medical/dental, plenty of paid time off, CME, and an impressive retirement plan.
Baystate Health is Massachusetts third-largest healthcare system and consistently ranks among the nations top hospitals and healthcare organizations. As a not-for-profit, mission-driven, integrated health system, Baystate Health serves a population of more than 750,000 people in communities across western Massachusetts.
Patient-centered care is at the core of Baystate Healths culture. We are committed to hiring clinicians who value a culture of compassion and appreciate diversitywhile delivering a higher state of caring.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
View Full Employer Profile