Job ID: 289572370
Last Updated: 9/19/2018
New Facility - Community Stroke and Rehab Hospital opening May 2019
The secret to the best of both worlds is here. Youhave the opportunity to livein Chicago and work inIndiana. Community Care Network, Inc. (CCNI), a highly respected employed physicians group of CommunityHealthcare Systemhas a May 2019 opening in Neurologyat their brand new Stroke and Rehab Hospital.
- Well established outpatient and inpatient Neurology opportunity 30 minutes from downtown Chicago
- 30 minutes commute each way during rush hour from downtown Chicago daily
- Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world renowned museums that only that only a world class city can offer
- Collegial group of board certified neurologists who have worked together for years, eager to provide mentorship as well as support developing your practice
- Neurology program undergoing explosive growth and expansion new position is based off of need to handle increasing volume
- Full-time/permanent position
- Board Certified/Board Eligible general neurologist, although subspecialty interest are encouraged, with the opportunity to design your practice around your personal goals
- Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
o 1:5 weekend call schedule
o Overnight home call only (no acute stroke call)
o Flexible balance of inpatient and outpatient care daily, though schedule is flexible
o Consult only inpatient service
o Full compensation package (403B, medical/dental/vision)
- Unmatched CME Funds ($2500 for licensing/memberships, $3500 for conferences)
- Flexible time off
- Optional opportunities for teaching and working with the medical students
- Joint commission designated Primary Stroke Center
- Stable Non-Profit 3 hospital system
- Nurse practitioner support in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Some of the most favorable malpractice laws and regulations in the country
Our system is committed to providing expert medical care by investing in advanced technologies, innovative treatments and specialty trained staff. The hospital utilizes multidisciplinary teams of health professionals and shared governance among the nursing staff for increased collaboration and accountability in patient care. These efforts have led to the achievement of numerous quality awards and accreditations, recognizing our hospitals with consistent excellence in patient outcomes and experiences.
Our main hospital is a 458-bed hospital has a medical staff of more than 600 physicians. In addition to a comprehensive Neuroscience program, the Hospital operates among its services a 24-hour Emergency Department, Intensive Care, Intermediate Care, Advanced Cardiovascular Services, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Neonatal units, Oncology Center, Women's Diagnostic Center, Rehabilitation Center, Orthopedics Unit and Same Day Outpatient Surgery.
The hospital has received the Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award in 2016, recognizing the hospitals exemplary performance in delivering positive patient experiences. In a patient-family centered environment, we are committed to provide patients and their loved ones the best compassionate care, experience and treatment.
View Full Employer Profile