Job ID: 289697954
Last Updated: 5/19/2022
Omni Family Health
BEST COST OF LIVING IN CALIFORNIA - MONDAY-FRIDAY 8-5 PM
Job Summary: In accordance with OFH policies, procedures and protocols, licensing and certification and other regulatory requirements, the Clinical Psychologist I provides psychological, diagnostic, and therapeutic services in accordance with established protocols and procedures. Conducts individual and group psychotherapy and administers and interprets diagnostic evaluations.
1. Provides psychotherapy either collectively or individually.
2. Consults with and advises representatives of interested groups in furthering the program regarding the care and therapy of patients or clients.
3. Responsible for psychological services and participates in diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, evaluation and follow-up of patients or clients.
4. Selects and administers personality, intelligence, and other clinical tests and interprets their results.
5. Prepares psychological case reports.
6. Participates in training programs and meetings.
7. Provides clinical direction to unlicensed staff and interns.
8. Plans and conducts independent clinical studies.
9. Writes reports and keeps records.
10. Provides basic care management services to the chronically mentally ill residing independently or in their own home.
1. HIPAA compliance - Responsible for maintaining abreast of and in compliance with all H.I.P.A.A. regulations and requirements. Treats all member information confidential.
2. Compliance - Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
3. QA/QI - Participate in QA/QI activities and contribute towards the overall performance improvement of the organization.
4. IT - Required to learn and use the EHR/EOHR (Medical Practice Electronic System) and its components. As required by the job functions and highlighted in the Policies and Procedures. These components include NextGen, PMS, QSI and other electronic features, as they are developed and implemented, as applicable to work environment.
5. All employees will participate in Patient Centered Health Home Model at Omni Family
Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
1. Completion of an earned doctorate in Clinical Psychology from an accredited college or
2. Possession of current license to practice as a psychologist as granted by the California State
Board of Psychology or current license as a Clinical Psychologist in another state and
eligible for a waiver to work in Public Mental Health.
3. Knowledge of the principles of psychology applicable to care, treatment and rehabilitation of
children and adults with behavioral, developmental or psychological disturbances.
4. Knowledge of psychological testing devices and methods.
5. Knowledge of record keeping and report writing techniques.
6. Ability to organize and carry out new programs and procedures.
Responsible To: Chief Medical Officer/ Psychiatric
Classification: Full or Part Time Position, Exempt
View Full Employer Profile