Job ID: 289771385
Last Updated: 8/19/2019
Bakersfield Family Medical Group
Vice President Human Resources
The items listed below identify the conditions and expectations of providers position. This list is not all inclusive. However, it does reflect the basic framework and duties for the position.
1. Hours of operation to be a total of 72 hours per pay period with each shift from 8 a.m. through 9:00 p.m. (urgent care clinic session), noting that the 72-hour shifts are excluding the months of November and December annually, and understanding that business needs must be met first, unless otherwise specified.
2. Extra shifts are available and paid at the base salary equivalent hourly rate.
3. Provider to arrive punctually for each outpatient office clinic shift.
4. All medical records and all administrative records shall be completed within twenty-four (24) hours of the provision of service.
5. All authorization referrals to be completed at the time of the patient visit.
6. All patient call backs regarding prescription refills, laboratory results, etc., to be completed by the end of each day on which such information is received.
7. Supervision required: A physician assistant (PA) may be assigned to you for supervision by way of a Delegation of Service Agreement between supervising physician and PA. The PA must be supervised in accordance with the written supervisor guidelines required by Section 3502 of the Business and Professions Code and Section 1399.545 of the Physician Assistant Regulations.
8. Supervision required: A nurse practitioner (NP) may be assigned to you for supervision by way of a Delegation of Service Agreement between supervising physician and NP. The NP must be supervised in accordance with the written supervisor guidelines required by Section 2725 of the Business and Professions Code and the guidelines of the Nurse Practice Act (NPA)
9. Provider to perform full scope of his/her subspecialty skill, including, but not limited to, routine office gynecology, dermatology (including punch biopsies), etc.
10. Provider to promote the goals of BFMG to support staff and to be a role model of the attributes of personalized patient care and quality medicine.
11. Provider to cooperate fully with superiors and coworkers in accomplishing the goals, services, and business needs of BFMG.
12. Provider will strive to achieve a five (5) STAR rating for Medicare and a four (4) STAR rating for HEDIS measures.
13. Additional duties as required.
View Full Employer Profile