Job ID: 289888886
Last Updated: 3/10/2023
Ophthalmology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently recruiting for a BC/BE Ophthalmologist to join staff in the Sanford Eye Services department in Fargo, ND. Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas.
- VitreoRetina Surgery & Occuloplasty fellowship trained preferred
- Sanfords Eye Service Department currently includes four ophthalmologists, six optometrists, opticians and two onsite retail optical stores.
- Level I Adult Trauma Center with large referral base serving all of North Dakota, western Minnesota and eastern Montana
- This clinic-based practice is varied, challenging and rewarding with a large base of primary care physicians and optometrists.
- Candidates must be Board certified or Board eligible and must be licensed or eligible for licensure to practice medicine in the State of North Dakota.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
Fargo, ND Community Information
Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
View Full Employer Profile