Job ID: 289902468
Last Updated: 8/4/2020
Surgical Technician / OB Technician
Lankenau Medical Center, Bryn Mawr Hospital, Media PA
We have opportunities for Surgical Technicians in our Main Operating Room and Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB) departments across Main Line Health.
Make an Impact!
Our Surgical Techs and OB Techs play a key role in facilitating safe and successful surgeries for our patients! Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, you would check and set up instruments, perform counts, and scrub in to assist the Surgeon at the table during invasive and surgical procedures. Our OB Technicians scrub into surgical procedures for C-Sections.
Other Surgical Tech / OB Tech responsibilities may include: handling specimens, assisting with patient positioning and transfers, and participating in OR turnover. The work you do makes a tremendous impact!
Lankenau Medical Center (Level II Trauma Center, 331 beds) -- Wynnewood, PA
Bryn Mawr Hospital (319 beds) -- Bryn Mawr, PA
Paoli Hospital (Level II Trauma Center, 226 beds) -- Paoli, PA
Riddle Hospital (204 beds) -- Media, PA
- Surgical Technician: 1 year of Operating Room experience preferred
- OB Technician: Previous Surgical Tech or Patient Care Technician experience preferred
- Surgical Technician: Successful completion of an accredited course in Operating Room Technology.
- OB Technician: Graduate of a Certified Surgical Technician program preferred
Licensures & Certifications
- Surgical Technician: Surgical Technician Certification (CST) preferred
Email a Recruiter today!! Allison Deon Recruiter Main Line Health DeaoA@mlhs.org will connect with you on next steps in our process. Thank you for your interest in Main Line Health!
View Full Employer Profile