Job ID: 289970077
Last Updated: 1/25/2021
Family Practice Registered Nurse - Daytime Hours
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full-time opportunity for a civilian Registered Nurse-Family Practice at Tyndall Air Force Base in Panama City, Florida.
This position offers:
- Monday through Friday | 40 hours per week
- Clinic Hours 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Benefits to include medical, dental & vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, and more
- Working in an outpatient setting
- All patients are 100% insured
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions
- Strongly preferred working knowledge of the military health care system including TRICARE health benefits
- Skilled in setting up, operating, and monitoring specialized medical equipment; performs and assists with medical procedures
- May be required to work various shifts or provide clinical nursing support during the absence of other team nurses due to illness, leave, or deployment
- Degree: Associates Degree in Nursing.
- Education: Graduate from a college or university with an associate or baccalaureate degree program in nursing accredited by a national nursing agency that is recognized by the US Department of Education, National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Experience: One year of experience in nursing
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Militaryand VA Health Systems.SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to the United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics, and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR isthe military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organizationthat serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
View Full Employer Profile