Job ID: 289978449
Last Updated: 1/27/2021
PRN Registered Nurse - No On-Call
IRS Service Center
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for aPRN Registered Nurseto support the occupational health clinic in the IRS Service Center in Memphis, TN.
This position offers:
- Monday through Friday | 9:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- No holiday, weekend, or on-call responsibilities
- A position where you will care only for the Federal employees at the IRS Service Center
- Provide nursing care in an occupational health setting to include but not limited to walk-in care, first aid, emergency response, provision of treatments prescribed by a personal physician, assessing and monitoring environmental hazards for special classes of employees, promoting optimal employee wellness, risk-based prevention programs
- Ensures that all services delivered are entered into the management information system
- Reports to the area clinic manager and/or the nurse coordinator
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD or BSN)
- Current / Unrestricted State Nursing License (All US States Nursing Licenses are accepted)
- At least two years of experience providing direct patient care in an acute care setting such as primary care, urgent care, or emergency department
- Minimum 3 Years Registered Nurse experience
- Clinical experience required
- American Heart Association or American Red Cross Basic Life Support Certification (BLS), CPR/AED
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Militaryand VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinicsand other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR isthe military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organizationthat serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
View Full Employer Profile