Job ID: 289981941
Last Updated: 2/4/2021
Registered Nurse - Daytime Hours & No On-Call
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a full-time Registered Nurse interested in providing COVID-19 tests to FEMA employees in an occupational health setting at the FEMA facility in Iowa, LA, which is about 15 miles outside of Lake Charles, LA.
- Monday Friday | 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- No weekend, holiday, or on-call responsibilities!
- The assignment will be at least 30, but up to 90 days
- Testing up to 8 people per hour | 64 people per day
- Report results to employees
- Report positive results immediately to site manager, and inform the employee of next steps
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD, or BSN)
- Active and unrestricted RN licensure from any of the 50 United States
- Minimum 1-year experience in Occupational Health or related areas such as public health/community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or physician office nursing
- Infections disease experience preferred
- Recent clinical experience required (within the last two years)
- American Heart Association or Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Militaryand VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to the United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics, and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR isthe military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organizationthat serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
View Full Employer Profile