Job ID: 289984993
Last Updated: 2/12/2021
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Who We Are
Copa Health provides the best possible services and supports that assist each individual in achieving their own personal vision of recovery, wellness and a life in the community. We currently have 150+ locations including; day programs, group homes, respite and habilitation care, clinics, outpatient services, counseling services and overall integrated care. We serve approximately 19,000 members annually.
Our purpose is to, inspire health, hope and happiness by delivering world class solutions to individuals, families and communities.
Each year, compassionate and dedicated employees deliver life changing services that support individuals and families who have disabilities to achieve higher levels of self-sufficiency, resiliency and wellness. Through our employees efforts, lives are improved, families are enriched and communities are positively changed in dramatic ways. Because of the vulnerable population we serve, working at Copa Health is both a unique privilege and great responsibility. By focusing on our values of; people first, compassion, integrity, perseverance, accountability and innovation; our employees feel rewarded and fulfilled, while delivering the highest level of service.
Who We Need
Were looking for someone with the following skills, experience and credentials:
- Directs, coordinates, and provides medical/clinical services to specified consumers within a specific clinic. This includes engagement, assessment, differential diagnosis, treatment planning, medication management, family meetings, supportive psychotherapy, patient education, and risk assessment, and discharge planning.
- Has a defined caseload, has productivity goals, and meets the psychiatric needs of any consumer assigned to their clinic.
- Participates in on-call rotation for the system.
- Participates in utilization management and quality improvement activities.
- Practices according to evidence-based practices and DBHS Performance Improvement Protocols and Technical Assistance Documents as posted on the DBHS website.
- Performs specialized duties as required by special clinical situations or treatment populations consistent with license and scope of practice such as reviewing and signing all amendments and PAD petitions originated at their clinic; evaluates consumers for continuation of court ordered treatment; or prepares medical reports to the Psychiatric Security Review Board or Superior Court including treatment plan changes for those consumers on conditional release form Arizona State Hospital and receiving services at their clinic; and completes Specialized Treatment Plan (STP) and Forced medication Sheet (B form) whenever a consumer is placed on Court Ordered Treatment or needs to return to inpatient treatment on an Amended Court Order Treatment due to non-compliance.
- Provide clinical coverage to any other clinic
- Other duties as designated by the Site Administrator or Chief Medical Officer.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Masters or Doctorate Degree of an accredited NP program.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Certification or ANCC Certified as Psy-NP.
- One (1) to three (3) or more post-doctoral years' experience in the delivery of mental health treatment of children/adolescents/adults.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Valid AZ Drivers License.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
What Youll Get
When you join our team as a full-time Nurse Practitioner, youll receive:
- 9 paid holidays per year and paid time off accrual
- Access to health coach and wellness incentives
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000
- Medical Vision, and Dental
- H.S.A., H.R.A, F.S.A. (with select medical plans)
- Group Life/AD&D and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability and Life/AD&D
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
Copa Health, powered by Marc Community Resources and Partners In Recovery, is an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. Pre-Employment Criminal Background and Drug Testing Required. EOE.
View Full Employer Profile