Job ID: 289985212
Last Updated: 2/15/2021
Flight Medicine Registered Nurse - Daytime Hours
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilianRegisteredNurse (Flight Medicine) at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX.
This contract position offers:
- Full-time opportunity | 40 hours a week
- Monday - Friday | 7:30 4:30tentative
- Medical, dental, vision and 401K
- PTO - Sick - accrual & paid holidays
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by National League forNursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission onCollegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- BSN in nursing required.
- Have a current, full, active and unrestricted license as a registered nurse.
- (3) years of practicalnurse experience after graduation within the last five (5) years
- BLS from American Heart Association
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Militaryand VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinicsand other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR isthe military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organizationthat serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
View Full Employer Profile