Job ID: 289996575
Last Updated: 3/8/2022
OB Hospitalist Nocturnist - 2108042
Community Hospital North
Community Physician Network is currently seeking a BE/BC OB Hospitalist/Laborist to join our growing program in Indianapolis, Indiana. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, flexible, and demonstrate a commitment to practicing evidence-based medicine.
- High-volume, collaborative setting (over 3,900 deliveries annually)
- #1 delivering hospital in the state of Indiana
- Market competitive salary and benefits, including paid CME
- Largest LDRPs in the nation (60 suites)
- Easy access to womens health subspecialties (Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Gynecologic Oncology,
- Behavioral Health, Urogynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Breast Health)
- Developmentally-friendly NICU with 46 private suites
- Physician-led organization and a large employed, multi-specialty physician group consisting of 650 primary and specialty care physicians
Licensure & Certification
BE/BC in Ob/Gyn and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Community Health Network has been deeply committed to the communities it serves since opening its first hospital, Community Hospital East, in 1956. Now with more than 16,000 caregivers and 200 sites of care, Community Health Network puts patients first while offering a full continuum of healthcare services, world-class innovations and a new focus on population health management. We are guided by a simple mission: Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being. Our organizations values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Inclusion, Diversity, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
A representative and diverse workforce
At Community Health Network, we build teams that deliver exceptional care through empathy, communication and collaboration. Caregivers play a vital role in our mission as they fulfill our PRIIDE values: Patients First. Relationships. Integrity. Inclusion. Diversity. Excellence.
Community is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, ensuring caregivers feel welcomed, comfortable and respected in our environment at all times. We value different perspectives by actively seeking a diverse workforce that is inclusive and equitable to all.
View Full Employer Profile