Job ID: 290016308
Last Updated: 1/3/2022
Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse - Any State License
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse at Ft. Lewis (Madigan Army Community Hospital) in Tacoma, WA.
This contract position offers:
- 40 hours per week
- Medical, dental, vision & 401K
- Two weeks paid time off & 10 paid Federal Holidays
- New Grads welcome to apply!
- BLS from the American Heart Association
- Active, unrestricted nursing license in any state
- Graduate of a school of practical or vocational nursing approved by a state agency or accreditedby the ACEN
- A minimum of 12 months of experience in a primary care setting within the last 36 months is preferred.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Militaryand VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinicsand other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR isthe military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organizationthat serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
View Full Employer Profile