Job ID: 290028030
Last Updated: 8/10/2021
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for aPRN Board Certified Physician to provide outpatient careat Ralph H. Metcalfe Federal BuildinginChicago, Illinois.
Aspects of the practice include:
- Provides direct patient care to federal agency employees according to the scope of services of the OHC
- Performs agency-specific occupational examinations according to agency-specific requirements listed on individual work orders
- Provides detailed documentation of the occupational examination
- Walk-in service care
- Board certification in Occupational Medicine or another specialty.
- BLS (Must obtain before the start date if not currently active)
- Minimum of 3 Peer References that can attest to your clinical ability within the past 2 years
- 2 recent years of clinical experience
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to the United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics, and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
View Full Employer Profile