Job ID: 290052477
Last Updated: 12/28/2021
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilianPharmacistsupporting Fort StewartinHinesville, GA.
This contract position offers:
- Full-time opportunity
- PTO & 10 Paid Federal holidays!
- Full benefits to include medical, dental, and 401(k)
- Minimum 1-year experience with past three years
- Proven knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with professional pharmacy practice
- Basic typing, PC computer skills, and working knowledge of MS Office
- Graduate of an Accreditation Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE) accredited school or university
- A current, valid, unrestricted license to practice Pharmacy in any one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S Virgin Islands.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Militaryand VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinicsand other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR isthe military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organizationthat serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
View Full Employer Profile