Job ID: 290055598
Last Updated: 8/24/2021
Emergency Room Physician
Twenty Nine Palms Naval Hospital
San Bernardino ,
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for acivilian Emergency Room Physician at TwentyNine PalmsNaval Hospital in San Bernardino, CA.
This contract position offers:
- Flexible Scheduling
- 12-hour shifts (between the hours 0600-1830 and 1800-0630, which shall include an uncompensated 30 minute meal break)
- Minimum of 12 shifts per month.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or the American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM)
- Emergency Medicine Residency
- Must have experience in a hospital emergency medical department with a volume of no less than 2,500 visits per full-time physician per year
- DEA registration
- ATLS,ACLS, and PALS life support certifications
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Militaryand VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinicsand other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR isthe military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organizationthat serves 600 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
View Full Employer Profile