Job ID: 290064447
Last Updated: 12/28/2021
Emergency Medicine Physician
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has opportunities forEmergency Medicine Physicians to work atthe Veterans Affairs Medical Center inFayetteville, North Carolinaas civilian contractors.
The veterans in Fayetteville, North Carolina need your help. It is a low acuity facility. As an Emergency Medicine Physician at Fayetteville VA, youwill nothandle Trauma or Peds. The most common diagnosis is chest pains, Gastroenteritis, and COPD Exacerbations. To paint a clearer picture, if you are looking for a slower-paced, less aggressive ER environment, the Fayetteville VA is your best bet.
- Flexible, 12 hour shifts: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Double physician coverage from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Set reimbursement/no fluctuation in income
- Excellent hourly salary
- Integrated EMR
- State of the art equipment
- A compliant patient population who are truly appreciative of the care they receive
- Any State Medical License
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine
- Experience working in an Emergency Room setting, 12 months within the last 24 months
- DEA and Controlled Substance Licensed
- Current BLS & ACLS life support certifications
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to the United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics, and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
View Full Employer Profile