Job ID: 290069623
Last Updated: 11/22/2021
Certified Nurse Midwife
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full-time opportunity for a civilian Certified Nurse Midwifesupporting Travis Air Force Base in Northern CA.
This contract position offers:
- Full-time opportunity, 80 hours every two weeks
- Paid time off & 10 paid Federal Holidays per year
- Medical, dental, vision insurance and 401(k) option
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited program
- Graduated from a certified nurse midwife education program accredited by the American College of Nurse Midwives
- Have and maintain a current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice nursing as a registered nurse in a US jurisdiction
- Certified as a Nurse Midwife by the American Midwifery Certification Board (AMCB)
- Has and maintains a current BLS, ACLS, and NRP certification
- Must have at least 24 months experience working/performing as Certified Nurse Midwife within the last 48 months
- Call schedule: No more than 48 hours of call per month. Shifts may be 12 or 24 hours, with the possibility of working up to 24 hours if called in.
- Consults with the on-call physician and co-manages high risk patients as appropriate.
- Manage antepartum, intrapartum and postpartum care of low-risk obstetrical patients.
- Performs first assist duties during cesarean deliveries.
- Performs rounds on all assigned inpatients at least once daily.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Militaryand VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinicsand other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR isthe military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organizationthat serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
View Full Employer Profile