Job ID: 290079537
Last Updated: 12/28/2021
Naval Station Mayport
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a current opening for a full-timeClinical Psychologist atNaval Station Mayport inJacksonville, Florida.
This contract position offers:
- 40 hours per week
- Monday through Friday | 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- PTO and Paid Holidays!
- Full Benefits are offered
- Behavioral Health Integration Program (BHIP)
- Care for Americas Active Troops (combat Trauma)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)
- Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Successful completion of an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- Have a minimum of one year experience as a practicing Clinical Psychologist
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, or US Virgin Islands.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to the United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics, and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
View Full Employer Profile