Job ID: 290082386
Last Updated: 12/23/2021
Family Medicine Physician
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time Family Medicine Physician to work in a primary care setting near Travis Air Force Base at the McClellan Outpatient Clinic in Sacramento, CA.
This position offers:
- Full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day
- Working with the Active Duty and their families
- Outpatient setting
- Consistent patient care with predictable income
- No practice building for this existing clinic
- Board certification in Family Medicine
- 1 year of experience in the past 3 years
- Any active state license
- Active DEA registration
- Current Basic Life Support(BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
View Full Employer Profile