Job ID: 290082539
Last Updated: 12/28/2021
Mental Health Department at Jacksonville Naval
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for aClinical Psychologist for the Mental Health Department at Jacksonville Naval in Jacksonville, Florida.
This contract position offers:
- 40 Hours per week
- Monday through Friday | 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Full Benefits are offered
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Care for Americas Active Troops (combat Trauma)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)
- Doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology. (APA Not Required)
- Internship in psychology (APA Not Required)
- Minimum one year of experience
- Any State License
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
View Full Employer Profile