Job ID: 290083892
Last Updated: 3/8/2022
Inpatient Psychiatrists - 2200299
Community Health Network
Evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients with mental disorders. Analyze patients mental health status and provide the necessary treatment. Examine or conduct laboratory or diagnostic tests on patients to provide information on general physical condition or mental disorder. Prescribe medication and recommend therapy for admitted patients. Collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, and other professionals to discuss treatment plans and progress. Hold regular discussions with patients to diagnose mental disorders or assess a patent's response to treatment.
1. Doctor of Medicine degree or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree or foreign equivalent;
2. Completion of a four (4) year residency in Psychiatry;
3. Board certified or board eligible in Psychiatry;
4. Current and valid Physician License from the State of Indiana; and
5. Must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
Employer: Community Health Network, Inc.
7165 Clearvista Parkway, Indianapolis, IN 46256
5435 E. 16th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46219
Apply online at: https://www.ecommunity.com/careers. | Job Ref. 2200299
View Full Employer Profile