Job ID: 290084666
Last Updated: 1/17/2022
Dumfries Health Center
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is activelyrecruiting for a civilianDermatologist at the Dumfries Health Center in Virginiato support the active duty and dependents in the National Capitol Region.
This opportunity will offer:
- Full-time, 40 hours per week | Monday throughFriday
- Focus on providing medical care, not running a business, and managing staff.
- No insurance hassles or bad debt
- The full complement of benefits to include medical, dental & vision insurance, 401k, life insurance, and more
- Paid time off and 10 paid Federal Holidays per year
- We offer a practice model that pays competitively from a patient volume perspective.
- We offer work/life balance and flexible scheduling.
- We provide a high-quality care environment with clinical outcomes as our priority.
- Our model is sheltered from the revenue and financial pressures (and associated practice hassles) of commercial medicine.
- Any active state license
- At least 1 year of experience outside of residencyprogram completion
- Active BLS and ACLS certifications
- Active DEA registration
- Board Certification
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Militaryand VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinicsand other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR isthe military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organizationthat serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
View Full Employer Profile