Job ID: 290084795
Last Updated: 1/18/2022
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for anInternistatScott Air Force BaseFamily Health CenterinBelleville, Illinois.This location is within 20 minutes of St. Louis, MO.
- Full Time, 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- 19 to 21 scheduled patients per day
- Predictable income base
- No administrative hassles of managing a practice
- Freedom from malpractice insurance worries
- Completion of an AccreditedInternal MedicineResidency Program
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine
- Active DEA
- Current BLS certification
- License to Practice in Any State
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Militaryand VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinicsand other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR isthe military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organizationthat serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
View Full Employer Profile