Job ID: 290086533
Last Updated: 1/31/2022
Certified Nursing Assistant - Variety of shifts/hours available!
Gundersen Health System
Love + medicine is who we are, it's what we do, it's why people want to work here. If youre looking for a job to love, apply today.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is responsible for performing basic care of patients under the general supervision of an RN in the acute hospital setting. The CNA is also responsible for transporting and transferring patients within the medical complex in a safe and efficient manner. The CNA will also assist with data collection to facilitate the delivery of delegated nursing care.
1. Assists with basic care for patients in the areas of nutrition, elimination, comfort, mobility and safety.
2. Transports and transfers patients within the medical complex using appropriate equipment (ex. LIKO ceiling lifts) and utilizing safety precautions as indicated by the patient's health status.
3. Assists nursing staff in lifting and ambulating patients using appropriate practice guidelines.
4. Transports bodies to the morgue.
5. Maintains environment and equipment and will locate and deliver appropriate equipment to Central Service and Maintenance departments.
License and Certifications:
REQUIRED: Wisconsin Registered Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR certification; Heart Saver, Rescue and Military training network CPR; or the American Red Cross CPR certification (CPR) except Citizen and Animal classes
Please visit our website and apply online at www.gundersenhealth.org/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
View Full Employer Profile