Job ID: 290086744
Last Updated: 3/15/2023
Orthopaedic Adult Reconstructive Opportunity in Central Pennsylvania
Evangelical Community Hospital
Provider Recruitment and Retention Coordinator
About the Opportunity:
- Qualifications: Board Certified in Orthopaedics and Fellowship Trained in Adult Reconstruction.
- SUN Orthopaedics of Evangelical is comprised of 8 surgeons, and 8 physician assistants with a 30+ year established community practice. This opportunity is available due to program expansion.
- Outpatient practice is provided at a newly renovated office on the hospital campus which includes an ASC, with additional 4 satellite office locations.
- Newly constructed Orthopaedic inpatient floor with reputable Enhanced Recovery Total Joint Program.
Surgeries performed at Evangelical Community Hospital and The Evangelical Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Competitive straight base compensation model, negotiable sign on bonus and moving expenses.
- Generous CME/subscription allowance and ten (10) educational days off.
- New fellows encouraged to apply. Great mentorship opportunity.
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D,
Extended Leave, access to 401k retirement plan and a defined pension plan.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage included with employment.
About Evangelical Community Hospital:
- Evangelical is a non-profit organization that employs 1,900 individuals and has more than 170 employed and non-employed physicians on staff. The facility is licensed to accommodate 131 overnight patients. The Hospital provides a comprehensive array of services in both inpatient and outpatient settings and serves residents throughout the Central Susquehanna Valley, including those living in Snyder, Union, Northumberland, and Lycoming counties.
About Lewisburg, PA:
- Home to Bucknell University making it a quaint, amiable and vibrant university town.
- Cultural and recreational interests include historic Market Street, Victorian museums, art festivals, state parks and Bucknell's Weis Center for the Performing Arts, offering top caliber performances and speakers.
- Local talent is regularly on display at Lewisburg restaurants and coffeehouses. The community also features an original 1941 Art Deco movie palace, The Campus Theater.
- Top ranked public schools (top 4% in PA); low crime community; low cost of living; no traffic!
View Full Employer Profile